Sienna supports GPG projects with meeting facilitation, research, and policy analysis. Key GPG projects include:
- Development of a white paper on California’s mixed delivery system of early childhood care and education
- Planning, facilitation, and communications support for a statewide workgroup addressing access to high-quality preschool
- A student behavioral health needs assessment in Fresno County, CA
Sienna believes in the power of and possibilities provided through education. Prior to GPG, Sienna worked for 11 years as a special education teacher in the New York City public school system. In addition to her work in the classroom, Sienna held leadership roles both at the school and district-levels.
Sienna was born and raised in New York City and resides there with her husband. Outside of work, Sienna enjoys traveling, jogging, and going to museums.
- BA in Sociology & Anthropology, Middlebury College
- MS in Education, Hunter College of the City University of New York
- MA in Education Policy, Teachers College of Columbia University