Rosa provides meeting design and facilitation, research and analysis, project coordination, and survey development and results synthesis for GPG projects. Key GPG projects include:
- California’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Alternative Pathways Workgroups
- Strategic Planning for the California Teacher Residency Lab
- Technical assistance coordination and planning for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Intermediaries for Scale initiative, in collaboration with Tides
- Facilitation and coordination support for the Los Angeles Postsecondary Education Funders Collaborative
Prior to her work at GPG, Rosa coordinated and managed expanded learning programs for high school youth.
Outside of work, Rosa likes to hike and picnic, attempt sewing projects, spend quality time with friends and family, and travel to explore new places.
- Master of Arts in Applied Anthropology, Goldsmiths College, London
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Education, University of California Berkeley