Caitlin provides overall leadership to the GPG team and manages complex projects including the formation and implementation of multi-stakeholder initiatives and the development of successful large-scale grant proposals. Key GPG projects include:
- Facilitation and backbone support for the Los Angeles Postsecondary Education Funders Collaborative
- Development and implementation support for the Transforming the Workforce for Children Birth through Age 8 (TWB8) Implementation Plan for the State of California
- Planning and fund development for multiple Family Justice Centers in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Sonoma counties and beyond
- Strategic business planning for 2-1-1 Sonoma County
- Coordination of California’s successful Preschool Development Grant Birth through 5 (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant
Outside of work, Caitlin enjoys trying new recipes and restaurants with her husband.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of California Los Angeles