Zachary supports GPG projects with data collection and analysis, literature reviews, interviews and listening sessions, grant application development, project coordination and communications, and report development. Key GPG projects include:
- Development of local and regional Workforce Development Board plans for the East Bay Region, Contra Costa County Workforce Development Board, and Richmond Workforce Development Board
- Development of Wyoming’s Early Childhood Statewide Needs Assessment and Statewide Strategic Plan as part of the state’s Preschool Development Grant Birth Through Five implementation
- Content organization and compilation for the California Labor Management Initiative Resource Guidebook
- Annual community assessment updates for Izzi, a provider of Head Start and Early Head Start services
Prior to his work at GPG, Zachary assisted with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act-funded evaluations as a research associate at Public Policy Associates and worked at the Center for Urban Studies at Wayne State University in Detroit where he helped lead Healthy Homes and AmeriCorps Urban Safety initiatives.
Outside of work, Zach likes to conduct historical research and travel.
- Master of Social Work in Social Policy and Evaluation, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Western Michigan University