Katie provides project management, meeting and workshop facilitation, research and analysis, and writing expertise to GPG projects. She provides leadership and support to a range of GPG project types, with an emphasis on grant applications. Key GPG projects include:
- Grant application development for a range of public and nonprofit organizations for projects related to child care, disaster mitigation, homelessness, interpersonal violence, and services for older adults
- Support for Wyoming’s Preschool Development Grant Birth Through Five (PDG B-5) initial grant including development of a statewide early childhood needs assessment
- Development of digital content for the California Collaborative for Educational Excellence’s Leading Forward initiative
- Sustainability planning support for six statewide afterschool networks, in partnership with the STEM Next Opportunity Fund, to determine sustainability pathways for their efforts to enhance STEM in expanded learning settings throughout their states
Outside of work, Katie likes rock climbing, biking, gardening, pottery, and knitting.
- Master of Public Policy, Goldman School of Public Policy at University of California Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Asian Studies, Vassar College