Annie supports GPG clients through meeting design and facilitation, project management and communications, research and information synthesis, and report development. Key GPG projects include:
- Development of Wyoming’s Early Childhood Statewide Needs Assessment and Statewide Strategic Plan as part of the state’s Preschool Development Grant Birth Through Five implementation
- Planning, facilitation, and communications support for the Pottstown Early Action for Kindergarten Readiness (PEAK) collaborative
- Development of a crosswalk of program standards for early care and education programs in California for First 5 California
- Coordination and writing support for the development of two successful applications to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to expand centers supporting educator preparation programs at colleges and universities
Prior to her work at GPG, Annie taught elementary and middle school reading, writing, and social studies and served as a Research Assistant for the Consortium for Policy Research in Education, assisting in projects focused on studying specific professional development approaches related to math and science.
Outside of work, Annie likes making fresh squeezed lemonade, trying to not kill her house plants, and walking around Philadelphia.
- Master of Science in Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Allegheny College