Aaron provides overall leadership and guidance for the GPG team and projects. Aaron is an experienced facilitator and writer and has managed a number of collaborative initiatives for GPG clients. Aaron provides clear analysis and leadership to projects; advises clients on project structure, organization, and results; and offers direct support for meeting design and facilitation, report development and review, conceptual and program graphics development, and stakeholder interviews and surveys. Aaron also has experience developing and implementing web-based tools for clients, including project and organization websites, system maps, meeting portals, online surveys, and funding opportunity trackers.
- Design, implementation, and documentation of a sustainability planning process for statewide afterschool networks from six states, focusing on sustaining their efforts to expand and enhance STEM in out-of-school time settings in their states
- Planning and coordination support for the development and implementation of Transforming the Workforce for Children Birth Through Age 8: Implementation Plan for the State of California
- Development and ongoing maintenance of a web-based funding forecaster for the LA n Sync initiative
- Comprehensive support for the development and submission of successful grant applications to foundation, state, and federal funders in the areas of education, criminal justice, environment, health, and others. See the fund development results page for details
- Collection and analysis of stakeholder input through the design, development, and implementation of interview and survey protocols for clients including First 5 California, Los Angeles Universal Preschool (LAUP), ConnectEd California, Center for Powerful Public Schools, Contra Costa County Employment and Human Services Department, Contra Costa County Workforce Development Board, Family Justice Center Sonoma County, San Mateo County Office of Education (as part of stakeholder engagement efforts to inform the development of the California Comprehensive Early Learning Plan), and others