GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- City of Richmond Employment and Training Department Receives Workforce Accelerator Fund 5.0 Award Read More → (Posted August 23rd, 2017)
- The California Labor Management Initiative Convenes its First Summer Institute Read More → (Posted August 15th, 2017)
- City of Richmond Employment and Training Department Receives Environmental Workforce Development Job Training Grant Read More → (Posted August 7th, 2017)
- Quickly and Collaboratively Set Meeting Agendas with Lean Coffee Read More → (Posted July 18th, 2017)
- Webinar Highlights and Recording: Research to Policy: Evidence-Informed Opportunities for Advancing the Needs of Young Dual Language Learners in California Education Policy Read More → (Posted July 5th, 2017)