GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- GPG Launches Interactive California ECE Network Maps Read More → (Posted December 11th, 2017)
- Sonoma County Behavioral Health Division Receives Whole Person Care Pilot Award Read More → (Posted December 5th, 2017)
- Contra Costa Family Justice Center Receives Domestic Violence Housing First Program Award Read More → (Posted November 27th, 2017)
- Upcoming Changes to Grants.gov Submission Process and Email Notifications Read More → (Posted November 20th, 2017)
- GPG Launches Interactive Map of Recent Work Read More → (Posted October 20th, 2017)