GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with funding research and grant proposal development; strategic, business, sustainability, and action planning; and systems change and collaboration. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- MacArthur Foundation Concludes First Round of 100&Change Program Read More → (Posted February 5th, 2018)
- County of Sonoma Adult and Aging Services Division Receives Specialized Emergency Housing Program Award Read More → (Posted January 25th, 2018)
- The Early Learning Lab Releases Report on Technology for Parents of Children Ages 0-3 Read More → (Posted January 4th, 2018)
- In Case You Missed It: GPG in 2017 Read More → (Posted December 29th, 2017)
- California’s Gold: An Advocacy Framework for Young Dual Language Learners Read More → (Posted December 21st, 2017)