GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- The Constellation Model: Networking for Social Change Read More → (Posted March 22nd, 2017)
- Fresno County Office of Education Receives FY 2016 Investing in Innovation Fund (i3) Validation Grant Award Read More → (Posted March 7th, 2017)
- Family Justice Center Sonoma County to Serve as Demonstration Site to Develop and Pilot Polyvictimization Screening Tool Read More → (Posted February 3rd, 2017)
- First 5 California and California Department of Education Release Transforming the Workforce for Children Birth Through Age 8: Implementation Plan for the State of California Read More → (Posted January 17th, 2017)
- GPG Associate Co-authors Article Published in IJREE – International Journal for Research on Extended Education Read More → (Posted December 6th, 2016)