GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- Los Angeles Universal Preschool Receives Grant to Expand Early Learning Read More → (Posted June 26th, 2017)
- Sonoma County Department of Health Services Receives Grant to Prevent Cavities in Young Children Read More → (Posted May 17th, 2017)
- Sharing Strategies to Promote STEM in Out-of-School Time Read More → (Posted April 21st, 2017)
- The Constellation Model: Networking for Social Change Read More → (Posted March 22nd, 2017)
- Fresno County Office of Education Receives FY 2016 Investing in Innovation Fund (i3) Validation Grant Award Read More → (Posted March 7th, 2017)