GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with funding research and grant proposal development; strategic, business, sustainability, and action planning; and systems change and collaboration. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- Alameda County Family Justice Center Receives Trauma Recovery Center Award Read More → (Posted July 24th, 2018)
- Transforming the Financing of Early Care and Education: Recent Report Recommends Strategies for an Effective ECE Financing Structure Read More → (Posted June 25th, 2018)
- Education Policy, Rockets, and Barbecue at the 2018 STEM Summit Read More → (Posted June 11th, 2018)
- City of Richmond One of 20 Recipients of California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Read More → (Posted May 16th, 2018)
- What do a demographer, teen heartthrob, and GPG have in common? Read More → (Posted May 1st, 2018)