GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- GPG Launches Interactive Map of Recent Work Read More → (Posted October 20th, 2017)
- New Resource Exploring Promising Approaches to California’s Teacher Shortage Read More → (Posted September 22nd, 2017)
- Implementation Science: The Path from Science to Service Read More → (Posted September 15th, 2017)
- City of Richmond Employment and Training Department Receives Prop 39 Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Award Read More → (Posted September 6th, 2017)
- A Guide to School Employee Well-Being Through Collaboration, from Kaiser Permanente and the Kaiser Permanente Office of Labor Management Partnership Read More → (Posted August 31st, 2017)