GPG serves the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors with strategic planning, fund development, and organizational effectiveness services. We understand the pressures and opportunities of developing and sustaining high-impact programs. We have done it ourselves and for our clients for more than 30 years through professional, elected, and volunteer experiences serving nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies. We work with some of the finest organizations in the world and, together, we achieve outstanding results!
- The Early Learning Lab Releases Report on Technology for Parents of Children Ages 0-3 Read More → (Posted January 4th, 2018)
- In Case You Missed It: GPG in 2017 Read More → (Posted December 29th, 2017)
- California’s Gold: An Advocacy Framework for Young Dual Language Learners Read More → (Posted December 21st, 2017)
- Skyline College Receives Zero Textbook Cost Degree – Implementation Phase II Award Read More → (Posted December 18th, 2017)
- GPG Launches Interactive California ECE Network Maps Read More → (Posted December 11th, 2017)